Dental fillings are a common procedure used to treat cavities or tooth decay. Fillings are used in order to prevent minor decay from rapidly spreading bacteria into the tooth’s pulp – where it then must be treated with a procedure known as a root canal.
The Types of Fillings We Offer
- Admira Fusion: All Ceramic, Tooth Colored Dental Fillings (100% BPA Free, Holistic). Dr. Jogani is dedicated to providing the latest innovations to treat and restore dental caries by providing the first all ceramic direct restorative material which achieves the highest quality for anterior and posterior restorations. It is created by the combination of the innovative ORMOCER (Organic Modified Ceramic) technology with that of the tried and tested nanohybrid materials.
- Ceramic fillings
(also known as non-plastic fillings or BPA-free fillings) are a new type of tooth filling material that is 100% free of plastic and free of BPA.
- Biocompatible (no BisGMA, TEGDMA, UDMA, etc), which also means it is 100% BPA free, Plastic free. No Cytotoxins are released into the body.
- Advanced and improved esthetics over traditional materia
- By far the lowest shrinkage in comparison to all conventional restorative composites, therefore decreased post-treatment sensitivity
- High color stability
- Translucency and opacity which allows the filling to blend in with the affected tooth’s structure and surrounding teeth
- Environmentally friendly
The procedure is often quick, ranging no more than an hour to complete. Local anesthesia is applied to numb the area so that you are comfortable throughout.
Discuss Your Options With Our Dentist
For more information on dental fillings, please call our office at 626-796-5750.